‘WHEN I WALK IN THE DARK’


4) ‘WHEN I WALK IN THE DARK’

When I walk in the dark,
Someone lights up the glorious spark.
Strange winds that blown so fast,
So as to chase an unknown part.

No more light, no more spark,
The journey that stops, again start.
Still I move in the dark,
With all the pain and sorrows in the heart.

Black clouds fall above my head,
Thundering and raining make me wet.
I bear the cold and fall asleep,
The happiness of light, coming it seems.

Land of flowers sparkle my eyes,
I lay beneath the beautiful sky.
Where birds disappear in the cotton clouds.
My joy echoes round and round.

I feel that I float in streams,
It was all lie, I was in dreams.
The place filled water, where I lay,
It was the dark, not the light ray.

Alas! My eyes burning with tears,
I put a fake smile and dumb ear.
Stood up and take new path,
I was alone and will alone when I walk in the dark.

Comments